Thursday 19 May 2016

Red Art Cafe - Dalston Kingsland

Posted by Ajemina





Hours after roaming the London streets - taking pictures for NaijaFashiondaily, I finally settled to the the needfull....EAT! I chose the Red Art Cafe on Dalston Kingland high street. 

I've had breakfast there a couple of times and I wanted to try something else on their menu. 
I ordered rice served with chicken kebabs, salad & freshly squeezed orange juice.

The food came on time (15 mins) and cost about £10. I enjoyed the meal but the Naija blood in me needed more spice on the kebab. I found it rather tasteless. Everything else tasted good.





I loveee the interior decor! The unique calabash looking lamps caught my eye as soon as I walked in. The paintings on the wall of Amy Winehouse, Bob Marley were so beautiful & up for sale (I think)





No comments:

Post a Comment