Friday 11 December 2015

Imole's Grey Journals: Presidential Hotel - The Rear Exterior



Hey guys! It's the festive season in other words, It's "homecoming" season but the holidays can become a mundane routine with nowhere to relax and unwind or just have a little fun. 
One place I consider a good hangout spot in Port-Harcourt is the Presidential hotel.
The rear has a lovely bush bar- typical dome shaped thatch roof, lovely island style bar and a little pizza kitchen to the side (they make a mean spicy beef pizza) . Strategically placed wicker rattan furnishings allow you either enjoy the music in the bar or wide expanse of pool area and the fresh air from nearby shrubs and trees. The loungers by the pool are ideal to relax, enjoy the view and I even got to do some Sketching (all that fresh air and beautiful water cleared my head). 


The back patio has a table football, table tennis and lounging area.  I tried out the table football, no secret talent there.


 At the other end of the pool, they also got a great lawn tennis area and off to another side, this great little club called Platinum, I have been there a couple of times- the feng shui, the lights... perfect for a night out with the 'hommies'.

One of Port-harcourt's oldest hotels but still one of the most beautiful, interior and exterior wise.  So yes, it's definitely a great place to hang, chill, unwind and just inspire yourself generally or do some me and the boo time, lol. I love that there are just so many different, fun things in one place so it never gets boring.







P.S - I did pamper myself  to a 'melt your heart out face beat' by a fabulous Port-harcourt makeup artist called April's Signature and I had my oily face be flawlessly matte all day long literally.


No comments:

Post a Comment