Tuesday 19 July 2016

5 Items Currently On My Wish List!

Posted by Mary Edoro

Spring/Summer! It’s that time when there is the usual wave of new releases in online stores, fashion houses and boutiques.  The fact that I live as frugal as possible doesn't prevent me from daydreaming, and from scouring my favorite shops for the best new things that strike my fancy. These are a few things currently living on my wish list:  


TNL Metallic brogues in gold
Borrowing fashion items from the boys is always fun. These look fresh and feminine. The design is very feminine and done with a high-gloss patent or shimmery metallic finish that makes it completely covetable. Sold on www.thingsnigerianlove.com for N9000

The Celine pants from Shop Maju
These Palazzo pants are so fashionable for the summer. They will transition well from work to a beach side vacation!  Available for N12,000  on www.shopmaju.com


The Tokini set from Frankie and co Lagos
I love this piece because of its versatility meaning you can wear solo or team up a twin set for that instant head to toe woah. Catch a serious steal with this staple basic coordinates; Pants N19,210, Top N12,855 Available in Grey velvet stores. www.greyvelvetstores.com





T5S PRINT BUCKET PURSE
Who wouldn’t love a stylishly elegant and trendy bucket bag made with Ankara. Very affordable, it costs just N5000 and can be scored at The 5k shop. www.the5kshop.com

3D sunglasses print off shoulder dress
I adore this dress. The print, the colors, the style, and the fit. It's something that can be worn year round and I just love it. It is available on www.experiencezazzi.com



No comments:

Post a Comment