Friday 20 November 2015

Top 5 Songs On Our Playlist at the Moment!


Hey Guys! It's been a while since we discussed music so we thought we should bring that back real quick! The top 5 songs on our playlist at the moment happen to be RnB songs..except for one. Currently feeling a lot of  'covers' at the moment. It's sort of refreshing to hear an artiste interpret a song in his/her own way. Sometimes, it ends up being better than the original song. So guys! straight to the list! It's a mix of current and old songs! Enjoy

Chis Brown - Sex You Back to Sleep
Love this song because it reminds me of the old Chris. It also has this 90s vibe to it and a sample of Marvin Gaye's Sexual Healing. It's a pretty dope song! 

Adele - Hello
  Love this song! First thought it was all hype till I gave it a listen and was blown away! It's no surprise that it has broken so many records. Love Adele!

Christina Aguilera ft Lil Kim - Can't Hold Us Down
This song may be 13 years old but it's still bursting speakers! The original female anthem.
I feel like most songs released in recent times lack depth. This song passes a strong message across in a very fun way! You should spice up your playlist with some songs you loved back in the day. 

Sevyn Streeter - Say It ( Cover)
I love the original song by Tory Lanez. Sevyn did such a good job on the cover. She killed it! not like I expected anything less though..I mean Sevyn can do no wrong! If you haven't heard this song yet, get on it ASAP! You would love it.

Darius Scott - You make me wanna ( Cover)
Came across this song on YouTube while getting my daily dose of 'The Voice' Darius performed this song at his blind auditions and I loved it! In case you didn't know, the original song was done by Usher Raymond yearssss ago. Darius added a twist to it that I cannot get enough of! I'm obsessed with this song. 

There you have it! Thoughts on our list? Would love if you listen and give us feedback 
Thank You!

Photo Credit
YouTube
www.nerdinmusic.blogspot.com
www.digitaltrends.com
www.kynatusi.afriqehost.net



No comments:

Post a Comment