Saturday 5 December 2015

Style Crush Of The Day - Peter Chinedu Jnr (IamDoctorP)


This edition of Style Crush Of The Day is special. We posted on our Instagram page asking our awesome followers to tag fashionistas who they deemed fit to be our "Style Crush".  

After going through each person's page, we fell in love with @IamDoctorP's style. A menswear Enthusiast who favours the dapper and classic look. His love for his 3 piece suits is evident as he sports the look in most of his Instagram pictures.

He describes his style as:

"My style is really simple I like colors so I mix colorful Blazers or suit (not necessarily bright colors) with double tone shoes or loafers .

My influences came from me trying to keep it clean and simple as a gentleman does .

Most of the times my outfit are inspired by the different pictures from head or the mood I am in" .










Thanks for the Tags guys!

Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment