Saturday 9 January 2016

Primi Piatti - Review


Hey Guys! how ya'all doing? Happy 2016! I apologise for the lack of posts on here. The holiday was a very busy one but we are back! bigger & better.

During the holidays, I visited an Italian restaurant in Lekki called "Primi Piatti" located at No 1c, Admiralty Road, Lekki Phase 1. I was looking to try somewhere new as I had grown tired of visiting the same restaurants day in, day out. 

I ordered the "Chicken Campaniola"  (N3900) while my friend ordered "Spagetti  Bolognese" (N3500)
 The waiter assured us that we would get our food in 20 minutes but it took over an hour! The wait was quiet exhausting.




Chicken  Campaniola

I must admit, I had a huge smile on my face when the food arrived because it looked so good and was quiet a lot. I enjoyed it. I honestly can't complain about the taste..It was an amazing food experience. I later got tired because of the quantity. So I packed it up and took it home!

Spagetti Bolognese

This dish was a different story entirely. It didn't taste that good. I found this quiet surprising that an Italian restaurant didn't get this right! maybe that was just a bad day...I hope.

I took some pictures of the interior decor









No comments:

Post a Comment