Thursday 9 June 2016

GUYS, GET IN HERE: Take Tips On How To Wear Colour From Denola Grey

Posted by Mary Edoro
Although color coordination can be tricky for men, one bold piece of color can be incredibly eye-catching, but more than one will simply leave you looking like a clown (in most cases); this is because the colored pieces will be competing with one another.

A man who knows how to wear color well can really turn some heads, and that’s what fashion enthusiast and blogger Denola Grey is doing in this three-piece mustard suit by Rhobes. He looks extra dapper. In his own words;
“I literally feel like I can call up Giuseppe (my imaginary helicopter pilot) and have him fire up the chopper and take me to my non-existent 20-bedroom mansion. This is probably what I would look like every day if I was a super successful investment banker billionaire type”. And we agree!
Find outfit details below.
Outfit details:
Suit: Rhobes
Leather duffel bag: Mr. Adams
Shoes: Zara
Sunglasses: Dapmod
Gold & Black Textured Tie: Markham
Black Skull Cuff: Asos
Gold Cuff: Topman

No comments:

Post a Comment