Saturday 4 June 2016

Yummy Roast Chicken Recipe

Posted by Ajemina


Hi Guys! I made this yummy 'roast chicken' about a month ago! so late..I know. The pictures have been sitting in my camera and I thought today would be the perfect day to post.

I must state that this is kinda like a beginner's recipe being that this is my first personal 'recipe' so pardon me if it's no as detailed as you would like.

The recipe is pretty easy and straight forward. Ingredients needed include:  Onion, Garlic, White Wine Vinegar, Lemon, Oregano, Virgin Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Dried Pepper,Salt, Chicken





Step 1:
Slice the onions in a bowl and add every ingredient listed above in proportions  that best suits you.


Step 2:
Pour your ingredients in-to the blender to achieve a semi-smooth paste 


Step 3:
Using a cooking brush, baste the sauce inside & all over the chicken


Step 4:
Wrap the chicken with a foil paper and place in the freezer/fridge to marinate


Step 5:
Few hours after (in my case days) place the chicken in the oven for about an hour and a half with medium heat


Voila! I had mine with fries and salad. It tasted so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment