Monday 22 February 2016

28 Times Wizkid Stepped Out In-Style!


Vogue.com recently described Wizkid as Nigeria's Best-Dressed pop star. This comes not long after his feature in The Fader Magazine.

Wizkid is known for being on top of his fashion game, sporting the latest kicks, bomber jackets, snapbacks, sunglasses,  jerseys and more.
According to Vogue, Wizkid "has become almost as known for his trendsetting style as his sound, and his is a thoughtful and fun approach to wardrobe: clean lines and minimalism; a mix of fresh streetwear with traditional Nigerian clothes; and bold, bright accessories."

In a skype chat with Vogue.com's Alex Frank , the 'Ojuelegba' singer describes his style, Lagos style, Nigerian tailors, his favourite brands, style inspirations and more.


On his style growing up
"Growing up in Lagos, I wasn’t fortunate enough to get the fresh stuff when it was new. There was this place we used to go to find stuff that had been shipped from America, like secondhand clothes. I used to rock a lot of Reebok, just a lot of sporty stuff."

On shopping in Lagos
"I have local tailors out there who make me traditional stuff. So I get material from Lagos, and I have them make me pieces. I mix them up with whatever I wear. I have a whole lot of tailors. The fabrics are from different parts of Nigeria. We have the tie and dye from the western part of Nigeria. We get stuff from the north. I mix it up."

Here are 28 times that Wizkid killed the fashion game!


Trad





Suited Up




Casual Fit
























No comments:

Post a Comment