Thursday 4 February 2016

Nigerian Top Models, Ndidi Odogwu, Roots Odutola, Princess Polo and Kemi Awoyemi Share Their Ideal Valentine's Day Experience With Us!


Valentine's Day is around the corner! the season of love, joy, laughter, heart break and pains! Lmao

Pictures of roses, cakes, chocolates, mushy quotes and the usual valentine jokes have flooded instagram!.
Everyone seems to have caught the valentine bug! Plans and preparations are underway for the big day! February 14th 

Nigerian top models, Ndidi Odogwu, Princess Polo, Kemi Awoyemi & Roots Odutola share their ideal Valentine's day ideas with us. They also give us an insight of gifts they would love to receive.

If you are a bit confused on how to spend the day with bae, this would surely help. Enjoy!


Ndidi Odogwu



"My ideal valentine will be to travel to a beautiful island, with a nice resort. With lots of trees and wild life, some where new.
 We'll explore the land (take a trip through the jungle) meet the locals, learn about their culture, try out their food and have fun on the beautiful beach till very late so we could watch the sun set.
There has to be lots of good food because I'm a foodie... loool. 

My Ideal valentines gift could be anything, but something I can always carry around with me, to remind me of him, like a beautiful gold necklace, or locket or a bracelet, not a fan of silver so it has to be gold!"



 Kemi Awoyemi




"My ideal Valentine this year will be to be whisked off to an exotic island... Maybe Aruba or Santorini. Lie on the beach with Bae and be waited on hands and foot with their exotic island foods and wine. 

However I don't want to have any prior knowledge of this. I bask and flourish in surprises So I somehow hope he gets to read this and make my wishes come true"


Princess Polo



"I'lld love to spend the day by the beach just cos it's my favorite place to be in the world.
 And maybe dinner with a loved one after so I could look glam in a beautiful dress.

 To me no gift is too little. It's the thought behind it that matters. I love a good surprise".


Roots Odutola



Okay so for Valentine's Day, I would very much love to go to the Mauritus Island with my imaginary boyfriend, emphasis on imaginary! Lol
 It would be an unforgettable holiday getting fascinated by the wonders of what you can call a relative of the carribean island. 

 oh and as for the gifts, I don't like to drop hints, but I'm sure he'll be interested in looking at this picture of my nails, shoes and feet ! loool



1 comment: