Thursday 4 February 2016

Rihanna Brings The Bob Cut Back On The Ellen Show!


Rihanna is currently promoting her newly released eight studio album 'Anti'.

The singer walked in to the Ellen Show looking absolutely stunning! showing off her hot legs in a patent green leather mini skirt, paired with a green plunged neckline crop top and brown patent pumps.

While we love Rihanna's outfit, The short bob cut totally stole the show! reminding us of the
 'Good Girl Gone Bad' era. Making us fall in love with the hairstyle over again.


During the course of the interview/chat, the singer was asked about her relationship status. She replied saying

'I'm single right now. And it's not that I'm like ''Oh, pro single. Yes, I hate men.'' I just think that I just have so much on my plate that I can’t even find the time to entertain a steady relationship or anything serious,'


Rihanna threw her hand up with joy while disclosing her go-to karoake jam! 'Living on a prayer' by Jon Bovi.



Fun times! Rihanna, George Clooney & Elle Degeneres enjoy a game of 'Never have I ever'

She's honest as always as she admits to have seen a rapper naked, sent a dirty text to the wrong person.and She is also the only one to admit to texting a nude selfie.


Photo Credit
Michael Rozman,Warner Bros

No comments:

Post a Comment