Tuesday 16 February 2016

Juanita Hotel Port-harcourt Review!


Hey guys! so I spent about 4 days in Port-harcourt with the fam during the Christmas holidays. We stayed at Juanita Hotel located at No 47 Herbert Macaulay, Amadi Flats, Old GRA, Port-Harcourt.


This post is almost 2 months late. The pictures I took of the hotel have been sitting on my phone occupying much needed space! LOL...so I had to post this today.

I got in to the hotel at about 10pm, hours after my family had arrived and the beautiful scenery caught my eyes immediately. The lights were on, the pool looked amazing. I loved the space, trees, lights and all. The scenery looked pretty good in general.

Not long after I arrived, I was told that my brother -in-law had cut himself in the pool earlier on. It was a deep cut so he had to get it stitched. The slippery pool was the cause (allegedly) I wasn't there at the time so I can't say for sure. Anyways it could have been worse.

Pool Area





Hotel Room

Cons

We changed our room three times..Yup three times!!! not long after waking up each day, we packed our luggage then moved to another room, did that the next day and the day after that. Why? because the fridge and air conditioners weren't functioning  properly so we kept switching rooms till we were satisfied. 

Pros

The rooms are really spacious. two bathrooms, a living room, a little dining area, a veranda with a beautiful poolside view


 Bedroom

 Living room

 Cute dining area

 Reception area for executive suites

Bathroom









Food

Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of all the food I had eaten. I managed to take these minutes before checking out.

The food was descent. I had mostly breakfast cause we were out most of the time.







Restaurant







Lounge





Scenery

Love this space, my 3 year old niece had such a good time chasing butterflies!



My views on the hotel is based on my visit 2 months ago. I do not know about their current state. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment